Facebook Competition for Barcelona Overnight Stay: Terms and Conditions
1. The competition opens at 12noon GMT on 21 March 2017 and closes 23:59pm GMT on 26 March 2017. After the closing date all entries will be deemed invalid.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, excluding management committee members and employees of Classrooms for Malawi or their immediate family members or anyone else connected with the competition.
3. By entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and to their details being communicated to Hilton Hotels in relation to the competition.
4. The prize is a 2 night stay for 2 people at the Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona in a Hilton King Guest room. Includes Hilton Buffet breakfast at the Indigo restaurant. This prize does not include phone, laundry, or minibar. Booking is subject to availability – please consult with the Hilton Diagonal Mar re availability. Classrooms for Malawi has no responsibility for lack of availability. This prize does not include any travel. There is no cash alternative available. Prize expires on 1 June 2017.
5. How to enter: Like the original Classrooms for Malawi Facebook post, tag a friend in the comments and share the competition post on Facebook. We will then contact the winner via Facebook to confirm they have won.
6. Participants can only enter the competition once.
7. The winner will be randomly selected.
8. If the winner is not contactable within one week of the draw being made, the competition will be redrawn.
9. All bookings are subject to availability.
10. Classrooms for Malawi will provide contact details for Hilton Hotels who can provide a full list of their terms and conditions upon request and can assist in redeeming the voucher.
11. The winner takes full responsibility for any risks associated with the redemption of this prize.
12. Classrooms for Malawi is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by the winner should they be unable to redeem their prize
13. Winners cannot sell the prize.
14. Any breach of these terms and conditions by a winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
15. The winner’s details (full name, email address and telephone number) will be retained by Classrooms for Malawi and the winner agrees that their names and photograph may be used for marketing purposes.
16. In the interest of fairness and transparency the promoter will announce the name of the winner on Facebook and via other forms of marketing.
17. Classrooms for Malawi reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, but will make reasonable efforts to minimise the effect of this.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering the competition. Classrooms for Malawi will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.